Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our second little man

Well I guess I am going to have to get used to talking about two little guys very soon. Here is our second little man, obviously still in the womb, but we wanted to share this beautiful picture with you. Isn't technology amazing?? These are the most recent sonogram pictures of Baby Thornton (we call him "Sport", since he is yet to be named). I just love his little lips - Mama can't wait to kiss all over them! Do you think he has Daddy's forehead?? Ok, and Mommy's nose! We can't wait to meet him in January - we love you little Sport!


Here is Sport yawning with his hand over his head. Life is so hard in the womb!!



Here is the only picture I have of my prego belly! Things sure are different with the second child!!! I currently weigh more than when I had Zack, and my doctor is predicting that Sport will be around 8 pounds. He is definitely a healthy little boy! Mommy is doing well also - feeling great, and praise the Lord - I don't have gestational diabetes with this pregnancy! God has been so good, but I am definitely ready to have this little man. Please continue to pray for our family and for continued health for us all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved looking at Zack growing! What fun! Keep putting them up 'cause we're gonna be checking now.

The Aunties

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You look great and can't believe Jan will be here before you know it... miss you friend.