Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Firehouse Fun

The talk around the Thornton house lately has been all about dump trucks, excavators, bulldozers, cement mixers, garbage trucks and of course FIRE TRUCKS!! I myself have learned so much about these different types of trucks, and I can honestly say that I get just as excited when we see a cement truck on the road, or an excavator scooping up dirt, as Zack does.
Today we got to visit one of the Longview Fire stations. Our friend Josh (Parker's dad) is a fire fighter and was nice enough to show Zack around. Zack was so excited, and it was definitely perfect timing since he is dressing up like a fire fighter for halloween (those cute pictures to come in a few days!!) We had a great time, and as usual, I enjoyed our visit just as much as Zack did!





Josh let them spray the hoses as well.















Poor Noah - doesn't make it in many pictures these days, but he was there - and had a great time too!!



This pumpkin was in their kitchen - pretty cool!

Another great day of adventures with my boys!


0 comments: