Monday, January 3, 2011

The weeks leading up to Christmas

The weeks leading up to Christmas are always so exciting, magical, and BUSY!!! Here are a few things that kept the Thornton group busy as we got ready for this exciting time.
Mommy and Zack made a bunch of cookies and had a great time!





I am not sure what I was thinking... but I decided to have a garage sale the week before we were leaving for Denver (2 weeks before Christmas)!! We had SO many baby clothes that I was ready to get rid of. Here are the empty boxes that contained the clothes. Of course my boys can always put boxes to good use!



Checking out the snow globe - dreaming of the snow they are hoping to see in Denver!









Basket fun! Isn't Noah so cute?? He is just getting so big and really learning how to enjoy life!






Checking out the tree. Surprisingly, this is the closest he ever got to the tree. Both boys did great with just looking!



And of course... trying to use the potty! A few days before we were leaving, we found Zack on the potty all by himself, and he actually used it! I couldn't do much about it since we were going to be traveling - but committed to start potty training full on when we got back! (More of that to come soon).


And the real reason we celebrate this special time each year ... to adore the precious baby Jesus. This was my Christmas project for the year and I loved the way that it turned out! Who knew that you could print on burlap???


0 comments: