Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Growing up so fast!

I have not really realized how much Zack has grown because I see him every day. Yesterday he was lying next to my pillow on the bed, and I noticed that he is almost as long as the pillow. It made me think back to 12 weeks ago, on the day when he came home from the hospital, and was only a little longer than my brother's shoe (although it is a size 15!!!) Wow how time flies and how fast Zack is growing up. We are so blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby, and we are enjoying every second with him in our lives.

Here is Little Man next to Uncle Mark's shoe. He was so tiny!

1 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Way to capture his growth... you should keep taking pics next to the shoe or the pillow.. HE HE HE... so fun and I am so glad to hear that he is healthy and happy.