Saturday, October 25, 2008

Red Raider Onesie

In an older post, I had shared with you the pictures from the Winnsboro Highschool football game. This is where Kris went to highschool. Well, Zack's MeMe got him a Winnsboro Red Raiders onesie to show his pride.
On the back of the onesie she had Kris' football number put on the back. So cute! Too bad there are no more home games that we can attend to show off the cute outfit!




As he was sitting on the couch, he pulled one of the pillows down on his lap.


I put the rest of the pillows on him. He thought it was so much fun to be covered up by all the pillows! What a boy!


2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute but I have to admit that at first I thought you guys had him in a TT shirt and I was about to go all AGGIE on you... but he is still cute even if the colors are red and black.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute.!! I really love his onesie. It so beautiful..