Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can it be?? A tooth?? No, two teeth!

Last Thursday I picked up Zack from Mother's Day Out, and they told me that he had been crying the entire time. They said that this was not like Zack (which tells what I great baby he is), and that since he was crying so much, he didn't take his nap. Well, I figured that the moment I got him in the car, he would for sure fall asleep. Man was I wrong! He did not nap the entire day!!! He fell asleep an hour before his bed time, and then slept all night long. Well the next morning, I was letting him chew on my fingers, and I noticed that there was a tooth in there! The next day, we felt another tooth! He has only been a little fussy, so we are blessed. I know it is hard to see them, but trust me they are there! (You may need to enlarge the picture). We are excited, but please pray for me as I am still nursing -hopefully he never decides to bite down!


0 comments: