Tuesday, December 16, 2008


We had a wonderful time in Florida. Zack got to meet his second cousing Sonny and they had a great time playing together. Can you tell which one of them is a little ham? Poor Sonny!!






Here is my handsome little man.
Here is my Grandma and Grandpa. They did not know we were coming to Florida, so we got to surprise them - and were they ever surprised!! It was so wonderful to see them and to have them meet Zack. We hope to see you again soon!


We sure do miss everyone. Thank you so much Aunt Marla and Uncle Joe for your wonderful gift of bringing us to Florida and graciously hosting us at your home. We will always remember this as a very special trip. Love you all!



As I am writing this, I am packing up for our next trip. Zack and I leave tomorrow for Denver to visit my parents and spend Christmas there. Kris will be joining us next week. After this, I do not want to fly for a long time!! (Unless of course Kris gets me a trip to Tahiti for Christmas). Hopefully I will be better about updating the blog while we are there, but don't hold your breath!

1 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Would you fly if there was a trip to Singapore? You better?????

I love the pics and he looks so much like sonny... that is crazy.