Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love books!

I just recently had my first scare and realization of just how strong and curious Zack is. I was putting his laundry away in his room, and put him down in front of his books to keep him occupied. He was busy taking the books off the shelf (see video below) and I was able to get all of his laundry put away. Well I guess he got bored with the books, and decided to pull the shelf above his head off. The whole bookshelf did not fall, just the one shelf that he pulled off. Luckily it did not hit him. He only got a little startled when everything fell down. OK - I learned my lesson and thank goodness he did not get hurt! I know there are many more "lessons" to come. I just hope they all end up ok like this situation did!





1 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Scares... scare me.. I remember the first time Pierce rolled off hte couch... I guess that is what is wrong with him now... It was still when he was little and not moving much and I put him the crack in the cushions... I left the room and then a thud and scream later I found him on the floor... I was terrified... but trust me when I say the shelf was the first but won't be the last... he looks like so much fun.