Monday, June 23, 2008

Our cloth diapers are here!!!


For those of you that didn't know, we are using cloth diapers. We ordered the diapers quite a long time ago, and today they have finally come in. We are very excited - especially to not have to buy as many diapers! We are waiting for the second shipment to come in tomorrow. Check out the diapers - things have changed since my Mom used cloth diapers on me. These diapers are adjustable and will fit Zack until he is 3o pounds. They are also pre-folded and have velcro to close. They are really neat (as neat as diapers can be!) Check back with us in a few weeks and see if we are still so excited about them!





3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Are these the go go diapers... you will have to let me know how they work... what do you do with the do do? YUCK! Interesting so keep us updated...

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Blake wanted me to tell you that he misses you... He is not able to check the blog but while he is running around (when he finnally gets home)... I tell him all about you guys and your blog... but he wanted me to say that he misses you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will have loads of fun with these. (I'd like to say no pun intended but....I can't) I love the blog. I'm just now catching up. :)