Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zack's Awesome Mom!!!

Zack has one incredible mom. I couldn't have asked or prayed for a better mother for my child. Emily sacrifices so much for our family. After spending all day with him; she still will stay up with him all night, when he isn't sleepy, to allow me to rest so I'm not tired for work the next day. She also has dinner ready when I get home! Although, I offer to lend a hand in the middle of the night, because I cherish every single minute with my little Zack-man, she still says she will take care of it. Also, she is teaching Zack so much about Christ already, by reading him Bible stories and praying with him daily. I love the fact that I married an awesome Christian woman.

Emily is one awesome mom. I know there are special roles for me as dad, but Emily gets "Mom of the Year" award for all she does for our family. Thank you Emily for all you do for our family. I love you so much, and I know Zack does too. You are truly cherished.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You picked a good one Kris... God made her very special, a good wife, a good mom and a great friend. What a sweet post... I love it.

Anonymous said...

Zack is getting big. Now that he is maturing as a young man you should probably get him a drum set.