Friday, November 14, 2008

Home made toys!

I know they say that kids would rather play with things around the house than their nice, expensive toys. Well, Zack now has his home made toys that he loves playing with. I have noticed that he is interested in items that are stacked, and loves to knock them down. I was going to go buy him some blocks, but I decided to make them myself. I took some of the Gerber food containers (I have about a million), put rice in them and then taped them shut. Instant blocks (Mom - I know you are proud!). Also, plastic cups will keep him entertained for hours, especially if you hide one of his toys under them!
Zacks Christmas list: plasitc cups, plastic bowls, empty boxes, empty Gerber containers...wow, this is going to be an easy Christmas!!









1 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

such a creative mom the teacher is coming out in you... i love it